These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participation/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: Treasury Wine Estates EMEA Limited, (Company Number: 02059191),, Regal House, 70 London Road, Twickenham, Middlesex, TW1 3QS.
2. Eligibility: This promotion is open to United Kingdom (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. Promotional Period: The promotion takes place from 17/04/19 to 04/05/19 inclusive. Daily opening time 11am to 7pm, in the following participating stores:
17/04/19 Kennington Superstore in London SE11 5QU
18/04/19 Kensington Superstore in London W14 8PB
24/04/19 Birmingham Springhull Superstore B18 7BH
25/04/19 Culverhouse Cross Extra CF5 6XQ
26/04/19 Bristol East Extra BS5 6XU
27/04/19 Southampton Burlesdon Towers Extra SO31 8GN
01/05/19 Chester-le-Street Superstore DH3 3TF
02/05/19 Leeds Bramley Superstore LS13 2ET
03/05/19 Stretford Extra in Trafford M32 0QW
04/05/19 Nottingham Beeston Extra NG9 2WJ
4. Instructions: Visit the Wolf Blass stand within the participating store on the applicable date as listed in paragraph 3 above to participate in the tombola. Randomly take out a ping pong ball to determine your gift. No purchase necessary.
5. No bulk participations: One participation per person. No third party or bulk participations. If it becomes apparent that either an participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any gift entitlement will be void.
6. Gift Fund: Each store will have the following number of gifts available:
1 pair of Cricket World Cup 2019 tickets, 90 branded cricket key rings, 135 branded water bottles and 80 cricket bat key rings given away per store. Once all gifts have been given away per store, the promotion will end.
The Cricket World Cup 2019 tickets are allocated as following per store:
Kennington Superstore: Sri Lanka vs Australia at The Oval, London on 15.06.19
Kensington Superstore: England vs South Africa at The Oval, London on 30.05.19.
Birmingham Springhill Superstore: New Zealand vs Pakistan at Edgbaston, Birmingham on 26.06.19
Culverhouse Cross Extra: New Zealand vs Sri Lanka at Cardiff Wales Stadium on 01.06.19
Bristol East Extra: Pakistan vs Sri Lanka at Bristol County Ground on 07.06.19
Southampton Bursledon Towers: India vs Afghanistan at Hampshire Bowl, Southampton on 22.06.19
Chester-le-Street Superstore: England vs New Zealand at The Riverside Durham, Chester-le-Street on 03.07.19
Leeds Bramley Superstore: Sri Lanka vs India at Headingley, Leeds on 06.07.19
Stretford Extra in Trafford: Australia vs South Africa at Old Trafford on 06.07.19
Nottingham Beeston Extra: Australia vs Windies at Trent Bridge, Nottingham on 06.06.19
7. Gift allocation and notification: Gifts will be randomly allocated and where possible will also be distributed on the spot. Cricket World Cup 2019 ticket recipients will be required to give their name and contact number and will receive a card which will contain a unique code and the phone number of the Promoter’s fulfilment partner. You will then be required to call this phone number and quote the unique code within the timeframe stated on the card, at which point you will be asked to provide your name and contact details in order for the Promoter’s fulfilment partner to be able to deliver the tickets to you via Next Delivery post. You may also be required to give your name and contact details so that the Promoter’s fulfilment partner can verify your details. The Promoter will not be liable if the gift cannot be taken by a recipient for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter including if a recipient fails to leave appropriate delivery instructions and/or provide correct contact details. Once delivered you are responsible for the gift provided to you. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost gifts and will not issue replacements for any reason once distributed.
8. Promoter’s decision: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Participation implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
9. No alternative gifts and Expenses: Gift must be accepted as offered. There is no cash or alternative gift, in whole or part. The gift is not transferable and cannot be resold. Cricket World Cup 2019 tickets do not include travel. Each Cricket World Cup 2019 ticket recipient is responsible for ensuring he/she is able to attend the match on the applicable day.
10. Substitution: The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a gift of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
11. Verification: We reserve the right to verify recipients and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw gift entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
12. Disqualification: The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any participations or participants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try and circumvent the participation process and/or participation instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any gift award will be void.
13. Personal Data and Publicity: Cricket World Cup 2019 ticket recipients’ data (name and contact details) will be processed for the purpose of verifying the recipient as a winner and sending the tickets. All personal data that we collect and process is stored, handled and process in accordance with applicable data protection and electronic marketing legislation, including but not limited to the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 (as amended) and is only shared with entities and individuals as required by us to carry out this Promotion. Further details on our data handling practices can be found in our privacy and cookies policy https://www.tweglobal.com/privacy. If you are a Cricket World Cup 2019 ticket recipient we may also ask for your consent to use your personal details to promote you as a Cricket World Cup 2019 tickets recipient and confirm whether you wish to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter. Subject to obtaining such consent you agree to participate in such publicity accordingly.
14. Liability: Participation in the Promotion is at the participant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by participants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a gift. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to participants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the participation process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
15. Force Majeure: If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation. In particular, in an event of poor weather conditions in which the match itself is called off by the organisers, the Promoter will not be responsible for organising replacement tickets.
16. Drink Aware: This promotion is not intended to promote over consumption of alcohol. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs consumers to visit www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
17. Amendments to these terms and conditions: The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any participants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
18. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.