White Claw Summer Prize Draw Full Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions apply to the White Claw Summer Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”). These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating or by accepting the prize you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
1. The Promoter: Mark Anthony Brands International, 4th Floor Donnybrook House, 36-42 Donnybrook Road, Dublin, Ireland.
2. Eligibility: This promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 25 years or over, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize promotion including White Claw & Tesco employees, their agencies and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or ‘step’ family).
3. Promotional Period: Activity is running in participating Tesco stores on 28th June, 29th June, 1st July and 3rd July 2021 from 12pm to 7pm (subject to participating stores opening hours). Entry must be completed by 11:59pm on 3rd July 2021 (“closing date”).
4. Mobile phone able to scan a QR code, email address, internet access and Instagram account required for entry. An Instagram account can be opened at Instagram.com. Participants are reminded to get the owner’s permission before using a device and/or internet-access which is not owned or paid for by the entrant to enter the Promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for any internet or mobile connection or other charges incurred in entering the Promotion.
5. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
6. Entry Instructions:
a. Visit the White Claw stand at a participating store, scan the QR code to visit the virtual photobooth and take a photo or video with the White Claw virtual filters and props;
b. Provide your name & email address to receive your photo or video;
b. Then upload the photo or video to your Instagram account using the hashtag #WhiteClawSummerUK in the post description. Entry must be completed by 11:59pm on 3rd July 2021.
c. Participating stores:
Date Store No Store Name Postcode
28th June 2021 3324 TWICKENHAM EXTRA TW7 7JY
29th June 2021 2179 GALLIONS REACH EXTRA E6 7FB
1st July 2021 2141 BRISLINGTON EXTRA BS4 5AY
3rd July 2021 6646 SALFORD EXTRA M6 5JG
d. If a participant appears to be below 25 years old, they will be asked for proof of ID (full name and date of birth) at the stand to take part in the promotion.
e. To participate in this promotion your Instagram account must be set to public, so we can see your entry. If any individual features in your photo, please make sure you have received prior permission. Any individual(s) appearing in your photo/video must be over 25. Do not upload any other image/video other than the one taken with the White Claw virtual photobooth.
f. Only one entry per person. For the avoidance of doubt only one Instagram account will be accepted per person, and a person can use this Instagram account to enter only once. Any entrant(s) using multiple Instagram accounts to enter the promotion will be disqualified and any prize void. The Promoter reserves the right to determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, whether a participant or household has already submitted an entry and to disqualify any subsequent entries or prize entitlement.
g. Entrants understand that they are posting at their sole risk and that they are solely responsible for compliance with the rules, policies and terms of service of the platform where they are posting (i.e. Instagram).
h. Proof of uploading will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt of entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed or not received for whatsoever reason.
i. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
j. Participants must ensure that their Instagram post:
(a) only features people over 25 years of age
(b) is their own original work and does not infringe any third party rights (including without limitation in copyright, trade marks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or any other intellectual property rights);
(c) does not refer to or compare competitor products;
(d) is not defamatory or disparaging about the Promoter, its products or any other people, products or companies;
(e) does not include any brands, logos, trade marks or branded products (other than those relating to the Promoter);
(f) is not violent, obscene or offensive;
(g) does not depict illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons, or any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous or illegal;
(h) is responsible and does not damage the Promoter’s reputation or place the Promoter in breach of the advertising code rules (as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion);
(i) is not sexually explicit or suggestive;
(j) is in compliance with the rules, policies and terms of service of the platform where the story is posted (Instagram) and all applicable laws, regulations and code rules (and would not place the Promoter in breach of any such rules, policies, terms of service or applicable laws, regulations and codes, as determined by the Promoter’s in its sole discretion);
(k) is otherwise suitable for presentation in a public forum (as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion).
7. Winner Selection: All entries received during the Promotional Period will be placed into a random prize draw conducted within 14 days of the closing date. The winners will be the first 4 entries randomly selected that meet the entry criteria.
8. Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via a Private Message on Instagram by @whiteclawuk within 14 days of the closing date. Please check your Private Message inbox. If a winner does not respond within the initial 4 days of notification, they will be contacted again via Private Message and given a further 3 days to respond. If contact cannot be made, or the prize is not claimed, within 7 days of the initial prize notification date, the prize will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner. Only a reply via direct message from the same Instagram account that we notify will be accepted. Winners will be required to provide proof of identity documenting full name and date of birth before a prize can be dispatched.
9. It is the responsibility of the winner to provide their correct, up-to-date details at the time of acceptance in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter is not responsible for the winner failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery.
10. Prize Fund: There are 4 prizes, each consisting of:
– 1x White Claw Hard Seltzer Variety pack (Pack consists of 8x 330ml cans (2x Mango, 2x Black Cherry, 2x Natural Lime and 2x Raspberry);
– 1x White Claw lunch/cooler bag;
– 1x White Claw T shirt (winners’ choice of size, subject to availability);
– 1x White Claw Jumper (winners’ choice of size, subject to availability).
Prizes will be delivered within 28 days of acceptance. Please drink responsibly.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winners and also ask for proof of address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
12. The prize must be accepted as offered by the named winners. There is no cash or alternative prize, in whole or part. The prize is not transferable. Sale of the prize for profit is prohibited and may constitute fraud.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
14. Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try and circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
16. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud. The Promoter will award the Prize as described in these Terms, but the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for the Winners’ use of the Prize.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notification or prizing. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to: industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the Promoter.
19. The surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests this by emailing email@example.com within 1 month of the closing date. Participants may request their name and county is not published in the event they win by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date. However, the Promoter shall provide the surname and county of the winners to competent authorities upon request from such competent authorities (including the Advertising Standards Authority).
20. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
21. Entrants’ personal data submitted in connection with the promotion will be processed by the Promoter and their third parties for administering the promotion only. To find out more about how we use and protect your personal data, as well as your privacy rights visit https://uk.whiteclaw.com/privacy/