These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Cadbury House, Uxbridge Business Park, Sanderson Rd, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH
- Eligibility: The Cadbury Crème Egg gift with purchase promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more product than you can reasonably consume to increase your chances of winning.
- Promotional Period: The promotion takes place between 15/02/18 to 26/02/18, from 11:15am to 5pm weekdays and Saturdays, and from 10am to 4pm Sundays in the following 10 Tesco stores:
|Thursday 15/02/18 to Saturday 17/02/18||2098||Birkenhead Bidston Moss Extra||CH43 7AA|
|Thursday 15/02/18 to Saturday 17/02/18||2330||Chelmsford Princes Road Superstore||CM2 9XW|
|Thursday 15/02/18 to Saturday 17/02/18||2882||Maldon Extra||CM9 4LE|
|Sunday 18/02/18 to Tuesday 20/02/18||2279||Cirencester Extra||GL7 1NP|
|Sunday 18/02/18 to Tuesday 20/02/18||3220||Sunbury-On-Thames Extra||TW16 7BB|
|Sunday 18/02/18 to Tuesday 20/02/18||5731||Oldham Huddersfield Road Extra||OL1 3LG|
|Wednesday 21/02/18 to Friday 23/02/18||2020||Amersham Superstore||HP7 0HA|
|Wednesday 21/02/18 to Friday 23/02/18||2030||Andover Extra||SP10 1UZ|
|Wednesday 21/02/18 to Friday 23/02/18||5456||Hull St Stephens Extra||HU2 8LN|
|Saturday 24/02/18 to Monday 26/02/18||3488||York Tadcaster Road Extra||YO24 1LW|
The promotion takes place for three days in each store.
- Promotion details: Free tote bag when you spend a minimum of £5 on Cadbury Easter Products in a single transaction in-store. There are 225 tote bags available per store throughout the Promotional Period on a first-come first-served basis (75 per day, subject to availability). Plus, if you find a white Creme Egg cardboard replica inside the tote bag, you win a white chocolate Creme Egg and £1,000. Up to one white chocolate Creme Egg cardboard replica pre-allocated per store throughout the Promotional Period (up to 10 in total).
- Claim Instructions:
Spend a minimum of £5 on Cadbury Easter Products in a single transaction in-store
Present your receipt at the Cadbury stand. The receipt must correspond to a purchase made in the same Tesco store on the day of the promotional activity.
Claim your free Cadbury tote bag.
- One claim per household per store.
- No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any entitlement will be void.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
- Cadbury stand staff will verbally communicate to shoppers once all gifts have been claimed, and the purchase promotion will end.
- Prize Fund: There is one prize winner per store (10 grand prize winners in total). Each prize winner will receive a white chocolate Cadbury Creme Egg and £1,000. To claim the prize of a white chocolate Cadbury Creme Egg and £1,000: On receiving your replica white chocolate Cadbury Creme Egg, call the phone number (office hours) that will be printed on the replica to claim your prize. Keep this replica, we will need to have it to validate your claim. When you phone you will be asked to answer a series of verification questions including the unique code on the replica egg, at which retailer and location it was won. If winners are unable to pass the verification checks, it will be to the discretion of the Promoter as to whether a prize is issued. All prize claims must be received by 5pm 1st May 2018. Those received after this date will be void.
- Winner Selection: The prize tote bag will be randomly pre-selected by an independent adjudicator. The prize will be placed inside a tote bag. During each promotion, all entrants will be asked to look inside their tote bag upon redeeming it to verify if they have won the prize. Once the prize per store has been given away, the Cadbury stand staff will verbally communicate this to shoppers and the promotional banner will be removed.
- Winner Notification: The prize winner will be notified immediately upon discovering the winning cardboard replica.
- Transferability of winning voucher: Winning “vouchers” (cardboard replicas) must not be sold for commercial gain in any way, including on online auction sites. If the Promoter becomes aware that a winning voucher has been made available for sale, bought or sold the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to redeem the winning voucher without payment of compensation to the entrant who submits the relevant winning voucher for verification as a valid win.
- Any taxes payable in relation to the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Free gift with purchase must be accepted as offered.
- Prize must be accepted as offered by the winner. There is no cash or alternative presents in whole or part. Neither free gifts or prize are transferable and cannot be resold.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- We reserve the right to verify claims and ask for proof of purchase, identity, age and address and to withdraw present entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- You agree that you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity (such as publicity, photography and any filming) and to the use of your photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
- The name and county of the prize winners can be obtained by sending an email to CremeEgg@tescoprizes.com within a month of the Closing Date. By entering, the winner consents to such information being disclosed upon request.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try and circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any present award will be void.
- Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a present. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to winner notifications or presents. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.