These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Cadbury House, Uxbridge Business Park, Sanderson Rd, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to GB Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland) Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland) residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Promotional Period: The promotion dates are from 111.20 to 18.11.20; 22.11.20 to 26.11.20; 1.12.20 to 4.12.20; 6.12.20 Dec 2020 depending on participating store. Opening and closing times vary per participating store. Please see Point 6 for full details per participating stores.
- Entry Instructions: Purchase two Toblerone 360g products and visit the Toblerone stand with your Tesco receipt to claim 2 personalised Toblerone sleeves. Sleeve printed on site. Name solely required for personalisation.
- Customers must adhere to Government Covid-19 regulations and follow staff/stand/store instructions at all times. Customers must stand 1m apart while inline at the Toblerone stand. Promoter reserves the right to exclude any customers that do not follow instructions.
- Customers who purchase two Toblerone 360g products at Tesco Express Wotton, Tesco Express Freshwater or Tesco Express Lake on the Isle of Wight can visit the Toblerone stand at Tesco Extra Ryde with their Tesco receipt to claim 2 personalised Toblerone sleeves.
- Participating stores/date and times:
|Day||Date||Store number||Store name||Postcode||Promotion times|
|Thursday||12/11/2020||3243||SCUNTHORPE EXTRA||DN15 8GR||11am to 6pm|
|Thursday||12/11/2020||3220||SUNBURY EXTRA||TW16 7BB||11am to 6pm|
|Friday||13/11/2020||2392||DONCASTER EXTRA||DN4 8SN||11am to 6pm|
|Friday||13/11/2020||3220||SUNBURY EXTRA||TW16 7BB||11am to 6pm|
|Saturday||14/11/2020||2392||DONCASTER EXTRA||DN4 8SN||11am to 6pm|
|Saturday||14/11/2020||3324||TWICKENHAM EXTRA||TW7 7JY||11am to 6pm|
|Sunday||15/11/2020||2286||CLEETHORPES EXTRA||DN35 9QR||11am to 4pm|
|Sunday||15/11/2020||3324||TWICKENHAM EXTRA||TW7 7JY||11am to 5pm|
|Monday||16/11/2020||2286||CLEETHORPES EXTRA||DN35 9QR||11am to 6pm|
|Monday||16/11/2020||2122||WEMBLEY EXTRA||NW10 0TL||11am to 6pm|
|Tuesday||17/11/2020||5456||HULL ST STEPHENS EXTRA||HU2 8LN||11am to 6pm|
|Tuesday||17/11/2020||2122||WEMBLEY EXTRA||NW10 0TL||11am to 6pm|
|Wednesday||18/11/2020||5456||HULL ST STEPHENS EXTRA||HU2 8LN||11am to 6pm|
|Wednesday||18/11/2020||2020||AMERSHAM SUPERSTORE||HP7 0HA||11am to 6pm|
|Sunday||22/11/2020||3433||WREXHAM EXTRA||LL13 8HF||11am to 4pm|
|Sunday||22/11/2020||3149||SANDHURST EXTRA||GU47 0FD||11am to 4pm|
|Monday||23/11/2020||3433||WREXHAM EXTRA||LL13 8HF||11am to 6pm|
|Monday||23/11/2020||3149||SANDHURST EXTRA||GU47 0FD||11am to 6pm|
|Tuesday||24/11/2020||2272||CHESTER BROUGHTON EXT||CH4 0DP||11am to 6pm|
|Tuesday||24/11/2020||3406||WINCHESTER EXTRA||SO23 7RS||11am to 6pm|
|Wednesday||25/11/2020||2272||CHESTER BROUGHTON EXT||CH4 0DP||11am to 6pm|
|Wednesday||25/11/2020||3406||WINCHESTER EXTRA||SO23 7RS||11am to 6pm|
|Thursday||26/11/2020||6419||CREWE EXTRA 1||CW1 2DD||11am to 6pm|
|Thursday||26/11/2020||2266||CHICHESTER EXTRA||PO19 3JT||11am to 6pm|
|Tuesday||01/12/2020||2589||GLASGOW SHETLESTN EXT||G32 7JE||11am to 6pm|
|Tuesday||01/12/2020||2156||BURSLEDON TWRS EXTRA||SO31 8GN||11am to 6pm|
|Wednesday||02/12/2020||5307||GLASGOW SILVERBRN EXT||G53 6AG||11am to 6pm|
|Wednesday||02/12/2020||2156||BURSLEDON TWRS EXTRA||SO31 8GN||11am to 6pm|
|Thursday||03/12/2020||5307||GLASGOW SILVERBRN EXT||G53 6AG||11am to 6pm|
|Thursday||03/12/2020||5567||RYDE EXTRA||PO33 1QS||10am to 8pm|
|Friday||04/12/2020||5293||RUTHERGLEN EXTRA||G73 1NY||11am to 6pm|
|Friday||04/12/2020||5567||RYDE EXTRA||PO33 1QS||10am to 8pm|
|Sunday||06/12/2020||5293||RUTHERGLEN EXTRA||G73 1NY||11am to 6pm|
|Sunday||06/12/2020||2266||CHICHESTER EXTRA||PO19 3JT||11am to 4pm|
- No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant, household or consumer group is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any gift entitlement will be void.
- Gift Fund: 500 gifts per store per day. (915 gifts at Ryde Tesco Extra per day). Sleeves subject to availability. Name on Sleeve is subject to restrictions Once all gifts per store have been claimed, the gift with purchase promotion will end, however sampling will continue. Maximum length of word(s) including spaces = 11 characters
- General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Participation implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Gift must be accepted as offered. There is no cash or alternative, in whole or part. The gift cannot be resold.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a gift of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- We reserve the right to verify shoppers and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw gift entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- You agree that if you are a recipient, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
- Entry into the Promotion is at the shopper’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by shoppers or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a gift. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to shoppers or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to: industrial action, malware incident, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the Promoter.
- Please note the Promotion may be cancelled without notice in the case of a Covid-19 local lockdown or to reflect Government Covid-19 guidelines locally or nationally.
- The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
- The Promoter will use your name on-site to personalise the sleeve. Your details will not be passed onto any third parties.