These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: Moss & Adams, The London Oil Refining Co Ltd., Staithgate Lane, Bradford, BD6 1DW.
2. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to GB (England, Wales and Scotland) residents aged 18 years or over excluding employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
3. Promotional Period: The prize draw opens at 00:01 on 23 May 2019 and closes at 23:59 on 30 September 2019.
4. Entry Instructions: To enter, purchase one of the following products: Moss & Adams Windermere Lake handwash, Moss & Adams Cambridge Meadows handwash or Moss & Adams Sherwood Forest handwash from a participating store. Then text LUXURY followed by a space, and your name and postcode to 85100. Entries may only be submitted via text.
5. Please retain your till receipt as it may be required for proof of purchase if you are a winner.
6. Participants must have a mobile phone able to send and receive messages to/from 5-digit short codes. Messages charged at service provider’s standard network rate. Texts may not be included in any text inclusive packages. Users on virtual mobile networks may not be able to text the short code. Please check with your network provider. Text lines are open 24 hours until 23:59 on the closing date. Ask the bill payer before texting. If you text after the closing date, you will not be entered but you will be charged. Take care when entering the text code; the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes and you may be charged at a higher rate. If you are unable to send a text, please check with your network operator first. For technical issues only, call 0161 726 5432.
7. Entry will be confirmed with a ‘Thank You’ message response. There is no charge to the participant for this message.
8. Entry is by text only. Only one entry per purchase during the promotional period.
9. No third party or bulk entries. Entries via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
10. Proof of purchase will not be accepted as proof of entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed or not received for whatsoever reason.
11. Prize Fund: There is one grand prize and 10 runner-up prizes.
a. The grand prize is a £1,000 Spabreaks.com gift voucher and £250 towards the cost of travel. The gift voucher can be redeemed against any packages on www.spabreaks.com. Voucher must be used at the time of booking and cannot be used to pay for final balances or outstanding amounts on pre-standing bookings. Booking is subject to availability. Gift voucher cannot be redeemed until seven days after receipt. If there is any value left over from the package, this value can be used towards another package on www.spabreaks.com provided it is used by the stated expiry date. The voucher is valid for 10 months upon prize acceptance. Full voucher terms are available here. The prize does not include accommodation, meals, beverages or spa treatments unless otherwise stated as part of the spa day chosen. £250 towards travel, will be paid via BACS transfer into the UK bank account of the named winner. Gift voucher will be delivered, and cash transfer will be made, 28 days from acceptance of prize.
b. Each runner-up prize is a hamper box containing 1x Moss & Adams Windermere Lake handwash, 1x Moss & Adams Cambridge Meadows handwash, 1x Moss & Adams Sherwood Forest handwash, 1x Moss & Adams Kensington Gardens handwash, 1x Moss & Adams Balmoral Glen handwash, 1x Moss & Adams Windermere Lake Bath & Body wash and 1x Moss & Adams Cambridge Meadows Bath & Body wash. Prizes will be delivered 28 days from acceptance of prize.
12. Winner Selection: The grand prize winner and 10 runners-up will be drawn using a random number generator within 7 days of the closing date. Only one prize can be awarded per household.
13. Winner Notification: The grand prize winner and runners-up will be notified by phone within 7 days of the closing date. It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure that they respond to the winner notification, either by responding to the call, or calling the freephone number or emailing the address provided if a voicemail has been left. Winners who do not respond within the initial 7 days, will be telephoned and given a further 7 days to respond. If contact cannot be made, or the prize is not claimed, within 14 days of the initial prize notification date an alternative winner will be drawn. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
14. General: The entry instructions form part of the terms. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winners. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
18. We reserve the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
19. The surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests these details after the prizes have been claimed. To obtain the winner list, send an email to email@example.com within 3 months of the closing date. Participants may request their surname and county is not published in the event they win by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try and circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
21. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
24. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.