Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating or by accepting the prize you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Promoter Halewood Wines & Spirits, The Sovereign Distillery, Wilson Road, Huyton Business Park, Liverpool. L36 6AD.
- Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to GB residents (England, Scotland and Wales) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family), of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
- Promotional Period: Prize promotion opens at 00:01 on 1 July 2019 and closes at 23:59 on 31 August 2019.
- Purchase necessary. Internet connection required for entry.
- Entry Instructions: Purchase 1x 70cl bottle of Liverpool Gin from a participating Tesco store, and email your name and code located next to the date at the bottom of your Tesco receipt to LiverpoolGin@loveprizes.co.uk
- Please retain your till receipt as it may be required for proof of purchase if you are a winner.
- Only one entry per person.
- No third party or bulk entries. Entries via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, then the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify these participants and to void any prize entitlement.
- Prize: There are 10 prizes. Each prize is a Liverpool Gin Distillery tour and gin tasting for two adults (18+) in Liverpool. Prize must be taken by 31 December 2019, subject to availability. The tour and gin tasting will take place as part of a group. The tasting is 4-flight (four tasting samples). Prize does not include travel, accommodation, meals, beverages other than stated, spending money or any other expenditure.
- Winner Selection: 10 winners shall be drawn from all eligible entries received, using an independently verified computer system within 7 days of the closing date.
- Winner Notification: Each winner will be notified by email within 7 days after the closing date and will have 14 days from the date of the email to claim their prize. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that they respond to the winner notification. If a winner does not respond within the initial 7 days, they will be contacted again and given a further 7 days to respond. If contact cannot be made, or a prize is not claimed, within 14 days of the initial prize notification date then the Promoter reserves the right to draw an alternative winner (using the same mechanism as the original winner).
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for a winner failing to supply accurate details – such as contact details – which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Each prize must be accepted as offered by the named winners. There is no cash or alternative prize, in whole or part. The prizes cannot be transferred.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify each winner and ask for proof of purchase, age and address, and to disqualify an entrant and withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- The surname and county of each winner will be made available to anyone who requests these details after all prizes have been claimed. To obtain the winners’ list send an email to Steve.Ellison@halewood-int.com no earlier than 28 days after the closing date. Participants may request their surname and county is not published in the event they win by emailing Steve.Ellison@halewood-int.com before the closing date.
The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person who tries to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method and to void any prize award.
- Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.