TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions. In the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Please retain a copy for your information.
- THE PROMOTER: Treasury Wine Estates EMEA Limited, Regal House, 70 London Road, Twickenham, TW1 3QS
- ELIGIBILITY: This Instagram prize promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 years or over at the time of entry excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, the Promoter’s agents, third parties or any other person professionally connected with the Promotion. The Promotion is not open in the Republic of Ireland or the Channel Islands.
- No purchase necessary. Internet access and Instagram account required for entry. An Instagram account can be opened at Instagram.com. Participants are reminded to get the owner’s permission before using a computer, device and/or internet-access which is not owned or paid for by the entrant to enter the Promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for any internet or mobile connection or other charges incurred in entering the Promotion.
- This prize promotion is promoted across the Blossom Hill Instagram account and multiple third-party Instagram accounts with one shared prize pool.
- The “Promotion Period” will begin at 00:01 on Monday 5th July 2021 (the “Opening Date”) and will end at 23:59 on Sunday 1st August 2021 (the “Closing Date”). There are 4 weekly prize draws (each a “Prize Draw”) during the Promotion Period.
The first prize draw opens at 00:01 on Monday 5th July 2021 and closes at 23:59 on Sunday 11th July 2021.
The second prize draw opens at 00:01 on Monday 12th July 2021 and closes at 23:59 on Sunday 18th July 2021.
The third prize draw opens at 00:01 on Monday 19th July 2021 and closes at 23:59 on Sunday 25th July 2021.
The fourth prize draw opens at 00:01 on Monday 26th July 2021 and closes at 23:59 on Sunday 1st August 2021.
- At the end of the Promotion Period, there is a Grand Prize Draw (“Grand Prize Draw”). All participants who have completed an eligible entry during the Promotion Period are entitled to one entry in the Grand Prize Draw for a chance to win the Grand Prize (“Grand Prize”).
- HOW TO ENTER
a. Go to Instagram.com
b. Share a photo on your grid that celebrates unfiltered friendships. Your photo must include you and your friend(s) together.
c. Tag one friend in the photo or caption. Your friend must be over 18
d. Tag @BlossomHill Instagram account in the caption
e. Use the hashtags #UnfilteredFriendships and #TogetherLetsBlossom in the caption
f. Only entries which complete all of the above actions will be eligible for a Prize.
g. Photos posted on Stories are not eligible for entry.
h. Any entries received from private accounts will not be entered due to privacy restrictions. To enter from a private account you must amend your account settings to a public account in order for entry to be accepted. The account must remain public until 16th August, in order to be contacted in the event your entry is a Prize Draw or Grand Prize winning entry. Only suitable entries will be accepted.
i. By entering this Promotion you confirm that you have obtained permission from your friend(s) to be featured in the shared photo and that your friend(s) agree to such photo being made available on a public Instagram account.
j. Please note winners will be randomly selected, photographs are not judged.
k. Some entries might be shared by Blossom Hill or by third-parties on their Instagram accounts. This does not mean that you are a winner, neither does it increase your chances of winning.
8. ENTRY DETAILS
a. Only one entry per person per Prize Draw. Entries from one Prize Draw are not carried over into the subsequent Prize Draw.
b. For the avoidance of doubt a person can enter once per Prize Draw and can only use one Instagram account to enter during the Promotion Period. The Promoter reserves the right to determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, whether a participant or household has already submitted an entry and to disqualify any subsequent entries or prize entitlement.
c. When you enter a Prize Draw you will automatically be entered into the draw for the Grand Prize. For the avoidance of doubt there will only be one entry per person for the Grand Prize, and entering multiple Prize Draws will not result in multiple entries into the Grand Prize draw.
d. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating multiple Instagram accounts will be disqualified from this Promotion. No third party or bulk entries. Entries via third parties, consumer groups or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter that any entrant or the entrant’s household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, fraudulently falsifying data; using multiple postal and email addresses, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter; using identities other than their own; creating fake identities; the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or using any other automated or manual means in order to increase that participant’s or a household’s entries or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants and their household will be disqualified, and any Prize entitlement will be void.
e. Any entries that we consider (in our absolute discretion) to be in breach of government COVID-19 guidelines/restrictions, political, dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal, racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified. We will not tolerate anyone who posts or is seen to be posting comments via any social media channel or anywhere else during this Promotion that we think are bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants and followers of Blossom Hill or directly aimed at us. Anyone acting in this way will be disqualified from the Promotion.
f. Any entries received from private accounts will not be entered due to privacy restrictions. To enter from a private account you must amend your account settings to a public account in order for entry to be accepted. The account must remain public until 16th August, in order to be contacted in the event your entry is a Prize Draw or Grand Prize winning entry. Only suitable entries will be accepted.
g. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third-party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions or prize promotions. All Promotion entries and any accompanying material submitted will become our property on receipt and you hereby: (a) assign to us all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee and (b) waive all moral rights, in and to your Promotion entry to which you may now or at any time be entitled under the CDPA 1988 and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
a. There are 200 prizes in total, with 50 winners being chosen each Prize Draw. The prize is an instant camera, a bottle of Blossom Hill White Zinfandel 75cl and a can of Blossom Hill Gin Fizz 20cl (the “Prize”).
b. There is one Grand Prize of a Perfect Night-in Package (the “Grand Prize”) to be won by one winner. The Grand Prize consists of 1x Apple iMac 24in Pink, 1x Sonos Move Speaker, 1 x GHD Original Styler, 1x GHD Air Hairdryer, 1 x £1,500 Inspire TravelCard, 1 x £3,000 The Lifestyle Voucher, 1 x £500 Restaurant Favourites voucher, 1 x Tipsy Cocktail Class, for up to 7 people, 1 x Chef’s Compliments lunch for up to 7 people. Please see Clause 12 for Grand Prize terms and conditions.
c. An entrant can win a maximum of one Prize Draw and the Grand Prize.
d. There is no cash alternative to the Prize or the Grand Prize and each Prize or the Grand Prize must be accepted by the named winner. Prize or the Grand Prize cannot be transferred.
e. The Prizes and the Grand Prize are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any credit, or voucher in whole or in part, and cannot be resold.
- WINNER SELECTION
a. The 50 winners for each Prize Draw will be the first 50 entries that meet the entry instructions (7a-7i) drawn by a random computer generator by an independent third party within 7 days of the end of each Prize Draw.
b. The Grand Prize winner will be drawn by a random computer generator by an independent third party from one eligible entry per person, received during the Promotional Period, within 7 days of the Closing Date.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE FULFILMENT
a. The weekly winners will be notified by direct message on Instagram within 7 days of the closing date of the relevant Prize Draw. Winners may receive a follow request to receive the direct message. Please check your “message requests” inbox. Winners will be required to provide proof of age (must be valid photo ID) within 14 days of prize notification to a supplied email address. The Promoter reserves the right to withhold a prize if a winner cannot provide proof of age.
b. The Grand Prize winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram within 14 days of the Closing Date and will be required to provide proof of age (must be valid photo ID) within 14 days of prize notification to a supplied email address. The Promoter reserves the right to withhold the prize if a winner cannot provide proof of age.
c. If any winner does not respond to notification within the initial 7 days, they will be contacted again and given a further 7 days to respond. If contact cannot be made or if a winner does not respond within these 14 days and provide the required information, or if a winner cannot provide valid proof of age, then the winner shall forfeit their Prize and the Promoter shall be entitled to award that Prize to an alternative winner drawn at the same time as the original in accordance with the process described in Clause 8.
d. It is a winner’s responsibility to provide their correct, up-to-date details when confirming acceptance of the Prize in order for their Prize claim to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for a winner failing to supply accurate or complete information which affects Prize acceptance or delivery of their Prize.
e. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility in the event a winner is not able to take their Prize.
f. Prizes will be dispatched by DPD Courier to Prize Draw winners within 28 working days of prize claim.
g. The Grand Prize voucher prizing and hardware prizing will be dispatched by Royal Mail and DPD to the winner within 28 working days of prize claim. The Grand Prize winner will be contacted by email within 28 working days of prize clam to discuss the Chef’s Compliments prize.
- WINNER VERIFICATION
All winners will be required to provide proof with valid photo ID. Winners may be required to provide proof of name and postal address. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all winners before a prize can be dispatched and to withdraw Prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- GRAND PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Tipsy Cocktail Party is provided by Tipsy Parties. It is a mobile 2-hour cocktail class for up to 7 people to learn how to make up to 4 cocktails. It includes glassware, equipment. The prize will be provided as a voucher and is valid for 12 months from date of issue. Booking is subject to availability and excludes 10th December 2021 to 8th January 2022. Booking https://www.tipsyparties.co.uk/terms-conditions/
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate entrants for any losses that may be incurred as a result of entering the Promotion and the Promoter does not accept any liability for any loss or damage whatsoever occurring as a result of a winner’s entry or acceptance of a Prize. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit the Promoter’s liability for death or injury to a Prize winner caused by the negligence of the Promoter or its agents.
- DATA PROTECTION
For the purposes of this Promotion, we will be processing all personal data on your Instagram page, the contents of which will be determined by you but are likely to include your name, e-mail address and other information about you. Instagram has no involvement in the collection of such data. We will not, however, use any personal data unless you are selected as a winner of the Promotion, in which case we will use Instagram direct messaging to contact you. All personal data that we collect and process is stored, handled and process in accordance with applicable data protection and electronic marketing legislation, including but not limited to the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 (as amended). Further details on our data handling practices can be found in our privacy and cookies policy https://www.blossomhill.com/en-gb/privacy. All details will be securely deleted 3 months after the end of the Promotion.
- Promoter’s decision is final and binding in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this Promotion you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter monitors responses to this Promotion and if any responses or any previous posts made by an entrant are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of the Instagram community or contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress, such entries will not be accepted and will be asked to be removed.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void.
- Participants’ entries will be deemed invalid if any post –
a) contains defamatory, libellous, hateful, racist, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content (including encouraging irresponsible drinking);
b) includes the names of any individual without their express permission;
c) in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, may cause any widespread or serious offense (taking into account prevailing community views or standards);
d) is offensive, inappropriate or lewd;
e) Is considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants;
f) Infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, rights of privacy, moral rights or any other applicable personal or proprietary rights;
g) Encourages or advocates any unlawful or unauthorised behaviour or activity or violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
h) Includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers.
- Whilst the Promoter will take all reasonable steps to ensure that its obligations under clause 9 relating to meeting specific timeframes for winner notification and prize fulfilment are met, the Promoter shall not be liable in any way for its inability to meet these timeframes resulting from an outbreak of Covid-19 either within its own business or within the Prize delivery supply chain.
- Should Covid-19 affect the Promoter’s ability to meet these deadlines, it will fulfil its obligations under 9 and 10 as soon as is reasonably possible after its and/or its third-party fulfilment providers resume business as usual.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to: industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to winner notifications or Prizes. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the entries that are not included in the draw erroneously, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
- For non-technical assistance during the Promotion, please email email@example.com.
- Prize winners and the Grand Prize winner may be asked to take part in reasonable publicity without payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, using runners-up name and, if relevant, their image and any statements made by them concerning the Promotion and the Prize won. The Promoter will not use an entrant’s personal data for publicity purposes without the entrant’s consent.
- The surname and county of prize winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by emailing Blossomhill@loveprizes.co.uk within 28 days of the Promotion Period closing date; Winners may request their surname and county are not published in the event they win by emailing Blossomhill@loveprizes.co.uk.
- This Promotion is not intended to promote over consumption of alcohol. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs consumers to visit www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
- If any clause or provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared by a court to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, this declaration shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other clause or provision within.
- These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English & Welsh courts to settle any such dispute or issues.