These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating or by accepting the prize you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
1. The Promoter: N2O Ltd – SL6 3UD.
2. Eligibility: This promotion is open to GB (England, Scotland, Wales) residents aged 18 years or over, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize promotion including Beyond Meat, N2O & Tesco employees, their agencies and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or ‘step’ family).
3. Promotional Period: Promotion opens at 11am on 27.05.2021 and closes at 7pm on 31.08.2021.
4. Purchase necessary. Internet access and email address required for entry. Participants are reminded to get the owner’s permission before using a computer, device and/or internet-access which is not owned or paid for by the entrant to enter the Promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for any internet or mobile connection or other charges incurred in entering the Promotion.
5. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
6. Entry Instructions:
a. Purchase 1x Beyond Meat Plant Based Sausage 2X100g or 1x Beyond Burger Plant Based Patties 226G product in a participating Tesco store during the Promotional Period (see point 7 for list of participating stores);
b. Visit the Beyond Meat stand;
c. Email BeyondMeat@tescoprizes.com with your name, postcode & a photo of your receipt by the closing time and date.
d. Only one entry per person. For the avoidance of doubt only one email address will be accepted per person, and a person can use this email address to enter only once. A receipt can only be used once. A receipt cannot be shared amongst entrants. Any entrant(s) using multiple email addresses or sharing receipts to enter the promotion will be disqualified and any prize void. The Promoter reserves the right to determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, whether a participant or household has already submitted an entry and to disqualify any subsequent entries or prize entitlement.
e. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt of entry. Proof of purchase alone will not be accepted as proof of entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed or not received for whatsoever reason.
f. No third party or bulk entries. Entries via third parties, consumer groups or syndicates, entries by macros or other manual or automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, fraudulently falsifying data; sharing receipts; acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter; using identities other than their own; creating fake identities, using ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, or any other manual or automated means in order to increase that participant’s or a household’s entries or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants and their household will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
7. Participating Stores
Store number Store name Postcode Date
3095 READING EXTRA RG1 8DF 27/05/2021
2919 NEWBURY EXTRA RG14 7HB 28/05/2021
2115 BRACKNELL NORTH RG42 3JP 29/05/2021
3137 SEVENOAKS RIVERHEAD TN13 2QS 30/05/2021
2857 LUNSFORD PARK EXTRA ME20 6RJ 31/05/2021
3401 WHITSTABLE EXTRA CT5 3EE 01/06/2021
2200 BROADSTAIRS EXTRA CT10 2QJ 02/06/2021
2422 DOVER EXTRA CT16 3EH 03/06/2021
2031 ASHFORD C/FOOT EXTRA TN24 0YE 04/06/2021
2094 BEXHILL TN40 2JS 05/06/2021
2163 BURGESS HILL RH15 9QT 06/06/2021
2675 HORSHAM EXTRA RH12 3YU 07/06/2021
6056 WEST DURRINGTON EXTRA BN13 3PB 08/06/2021
2266 CHICHESTER EXTRA PO19 3JT 09/06/2021
6002 HAVANT EXTRA PO9 1TR 10/06/2021
2156 BURSLEDON TWRS EXTRA SO31 8GN 11/06/2021
3406 WINCHESTER EXTRA SO23 7RS 12/06/2021
3133 SALISBURY 2 EXTRA SP1 2NY 13/06/2021
2164 BOURNEMOUTH EXTRA BH7 7DY 14/06/2021
3036 POOLE EXTRA BH12 4NX 15/06/2021
3040 POOLE FLEETS CNR EXT BH17 7EJ 16/06/2021
3493 YEOVIL EXTRA BA20 1DL 17/06/2021
5930 CREDITON EX17 3PH 18/06/2021
2487 EXETER VALE EXTRA EX2 7EZ 19/06/2021
2490 EXMOUTH EX8 2TS 20/06/2021
2947 LEE MILL EXTRA PL21 9PE 21/06/2021
3031 PLYMOUTH ROBOROUGHEXT PL6 7RF 22/06/2021
2920 NEWTON ABBOT TQ12 3RN 23/06/2021
3387 WESTON SUPER MARE BS23 1XG 24/06/2021
2880 MIDSOMER NORTON BS39 7SW 25/06/2021
2141 BRISLINGTON EXTRA BS4 5AY 26/06/2021
6225 RISCA EXTRA NP11 6NP 27/06/2021
3063 PONTYPRIDD EXTRA CF37 5SN 28/06/2021
2799 TALBOT GREEN EXTRA CF72 8RB 29/06/2021
3241 SWANSEA MARINA SA1 3RA 30/06/2021
3219 SWANSEA EXTRA SA5 4BA 01/07/2021
2835 LLANELLI EXTRA SA14 9UY 02/07/2021
6459 NEWPORT SPYTTY EXTRA NP19 4TX 03/07/2021
3230 SWINDON SN1 2EH 04/07/2021
2934 NEW MALDEN EXTRA KT3 4PJ 05/07/2021
3220 SUNBURY EXTRA TW16 7BB 06/07/2021
2538 FELTHAM DUKES GREEN TW14 0LH 07/07/2021
3324 TWICKENHAM EXTRA TW7 7JY 08/07/2021
2128 OSTERLEY EXTRA TW7 5NZ 09/07/2021
2586 HOOVER BUILDING UB6 8DW 10/07/2021
2296 COLNEY HATCH EXTRA N12 0SH 11/07/2021
2101 BISHOPS STORTFORD CM23 4DD 12/07/2021
Head Office Day WGC 13/07/2021
2179 GALLIONS REACH EXTRA E6 7FB 14/07/2021
3086 RAINHAM ESSEX EXTRA RM13 9YZ 15/07/2021
3060 PITSEA EXTRA SS13 3JU 16/07/2021
2073 BASILDON EXTRA SS14 3HZ 17/07/2021
2330 CHELMSFORD 2 CM2 9XW 18/07/2021
2228 CAMBRIDGE N/MARKET RD CB5 8HE 19/07/2021
3380 WELLINGBOROUGH 2 NN8 2EF 20/07/2021
6781 CORBY OAKLEY RD NN18 8AL 21/07/2021
2949 LONG EATON EXTRA NG10 1HD 22/07/2021
3297 TOTON EXTRA NG9 6EX 23/07/2021
5378 NOTTINGHAM TV EXTRA NG5 9DD 24/07/2021
2702 HUCKNALL EXTRA NG15 7UQ 25/07/2021
3181 SHEFFIELD ABBEYDALE S7 2QB 26/07/2021
2392 DONCASTER EXTRA DN4 8SN 27/07/2021
5740 HEMSWORTH WF9 4LB 28/07/2021
3243 SCUNTHORPE EXTRA DN15 8GR 29/07/2021
2286 CLEETHORPES EXTRA DN35 9QR 30/07/2021
5169 GRIMSBY EXTRA DN31 1QS 31/07/2021
2693 HULL HU6 7XP 01/08/2021
3488 YORK TADCASTER RD EXT YO24 1LW 02/08/2021
5731 OLDHAM HUDRSFLD EXTRA OL1 3LG 03/08/2021
6025 MIDDLETON EXTRA M24 1UQ 04/08/2021
2571 GLOSSOP SK13 8HB 05/08/2021
3378 STOCKPORT EXTRA SK1 2BT 06/08/2021
2050 BAGULEY EXTRA M23 9TJ 07/08/2021
2019 ALTRINCHAM EXTRA WA15 9QT 08/08/2021
5458 STRETFORD EXTRA M32 0RW 09/08/2021
6646 SALFORD EXTRA M6 5JG 10/08/2021
2699 HORWICH EXTRA BL6 6JS 11/08/2021
3426 WIGAN EXTRA WN1 1XS 12/08/2021
2804 LEYLAND EXTRA PR25 2FN 13/08/2021
3193 SOUTHPORT EXTRA PR8 5JH 14/08/2021
6504 ST HELENS EXTRA WA9 3AL 15/08/2021
3345 WARRINGTON EXTRA WA2 7NE 16/08/2021
3433 WREXHAM EXTRA LL13 8HF 17/08/2021
6419 CREWE EXTRA 1 CW1 2DD 18/08/2021
2850 LONGTON EXTRA ST3 2JB 19/08/2021
3398 STAFFORD EXTRA ST16 2HE 20/08/2021
3290 TELFORD EXTRA TF1 2DE 21/08/2021
6197 DUDLEY EXTRA DY1 4RP 22/08/2021
2770 KIDDERMINSTER DY11 6SW 23/08/2021
3084 REDDITCH EXTRA B98 7RU 24/08/2021
3370 WARWICK CV34 5QJ 25/08/2021
3115 RUGBY CV21 1RG 26/08/2021
2064 BANBURY EXTRA OX16 1LX 27/08/2021
4480 Bicester Extra OX26 1DE 28/08/2021
2038 AYLESBURY EXTRA HP19 8BU 29/08/2021
2020 AMERSHAM HP7 0HA 30/08/2021
8. Winner Selection: All entries received during the Promotional Period will be placed into a random prize draw conducted within 14 days of the closing date. The winner will be the first entry randomly selected that meets the entry criteria.
9. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure that they respond to the winner notification. If the winner does not respond within the initial 7 days, they will be emailed again and given a further 7 days to respond. If contact cannot be made, or the prize is not claimed, within 14 days of the initial prize notification date an alternative winner will be drawn.
10. It is the responsibility of the winner to provide their correct, up-to-date details at the time of acceptance in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter is not responsible for the winner failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery.
11. Prize: There is one prize consisting of a Weber BBQ.
Prize will be delivered within 28 days of acceptance.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Weber.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winner and ask for proof of purchase, identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
13. The prize must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prize, in whole or part. The prize is not transferable. Sale of the prize for profit is prohibited and may constitute fraud.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
15. Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try and circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
17. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notification or prizing. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to: industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the Promoter.
20. The surname and county of the winner will be made available to anyone who requests this by emailing BeyondMeat@tescoprizes.com within 1 month of the closing date. Participants may request their name and county is not published in the event they win by emailing BeyondMeat@tescoprizes.com before the closing date. However, the Promoter shall provide the surname and county of the winner to competent authorities upon request from such competent authorities (including the Advertising Standards Authority).
21. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
22. Entrants’ personal data submitted in connection with the promotion will be processed by the Promoter and their third parties for administering the promotion only. To find out more about how we use and protect your personal data, as well as your privacy rights visit https://www.n2o.co.uk/privacy-policy
23. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.