These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The Promoter: Aqua Carpatica brand, represented in UK by Fresh Organic Products Ltd, Unit 4, 303 Holloway Road, London, N7 8HS
- Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to GB (England, Wales, Scotland) residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Promotional Period: The instore activity takes place in 30 selected Tesco stores on 7th December 2017. If the activity cannot be completed in one day, the activity will continue until 9th December 2017.
- Entry Instructions: To enter the prize promotion
a)Participate in the water blind taste challenge at the Aqua Carpatica stand.
b) Fill in a form, with your name, daytime contact number, email address.
c) Write three items that you you would like to receive for Christmas. The items must be existing physical products that can be purchased within the UK and cannot exceed £1,000, £700 and £300.
- Only one entry per household per store. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
- Prize Fund: There is one first prize of the item specified on the winner’s entry, worth up to £1,000; one second prize of the item specified on the winner’s entry, worth up to £700; one third prize of the item specified on the winner’s entry, worth up to £300. If the prize chosen at the point of entry, is less than the prize value, there is no cash difference.
- Winner Selection: The winners will be randomly selected by an independent person from all entries received across the 30 participating Tesco stores.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted by email and phone within 14 days of the closing date. If we cannot contact a winner, or if a winner does not respond within 7 days of notification, we will contact the winner again. If a winner does not respond with necessary details within a further 7 days, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
- Each winner will be asked to confirm the item that they would like to win. The chosen prize must be a physical product that is available to purchase in the UK and can be delivered by either post or courier. Prizes will be dispatched depending on availability and may not arrive in time for Christmas. A third-party agency will liaise with each winner to discuss the item on their wish list and to purchase the prize on their behalf. If the product isn’t available or has been discontinued, the winner may choose another item up the specified value.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winners. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- We reserve the right to verify winners and ask for proof identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
- The name and county of the winners can be obtained by sending an email, 28 days after the closing date, to AquaCarpatica@tescoprizes.com.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try and circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
Copyright: Prizeology 2017